2013年1月12日星期六

2012+2013


long long time didn't update my blog><
and now was 2013 already...
at 2012 of me ..that happened many things that i also didn't wrote on my blog..so i will write now and review back the things but not all la.. =D


First was my 《温馨小屋》...was finished by my DIY..=D..
Another 《温情晓语》 not finish yet ><






And then was ..


went to haloween wif my friends...
PCF +SEOUL GARDEN+ AUTO CITY...


Then was ....



<IPOH INTERNATIONAL RUN + PENANGBRIDGE MARATHON>


finally was ...









Went to genting highlands took part the <21st century international art festival> wif my friend=TingJia...

That just some of the things at my 2012..
now 2013... I'M form 5 already..
wanna to face to the spm examination..
unquestionally..i wanna to work hard ...
cuz no time for me to play if i wanna a good result..=D






没有评论:

发表评论